Monday, February 24, 2014

Meal Plan Monday 2/24/14

What a week!  

We had a corporate team building exercise (cupcake decorating) last week.  

Last minute cupcake order.

Trying to keep up with "100 Day Challenge" (being active for 100 days even if it means only doing a 3 minute plank).

Tummy trouble...I think I had a bad salad from a restaurant and was sick all day Sunday.

I'm ready to start a fresh week!

This week should be pretty low key.  Going to help with some payroll this morning (we have a new system and we both have to figure it out).  Calling the doctor to see if I can get Sissy in for her nagging asthmatic cough.  Ministry Tuesday.  Work Wednesday - Friday (I have a baby shower cake due Saturday).  Working Saturday night for a wedding cake tasting on Sunday.  Sunday afternoon have the cake tasting.  That's pretty much it.  

On the food front, I saw a couple of recipes on pinterest that I'd like to try this week:

Monday:  Ravioli Bake with oven roasted broccoli and green beans

Tuesday:  Sweet Potato & Black Bean Burger* (inspired by this recipe), parmesan cheese noodles, butter peas

Wednesday:  Blueberry muffins, scrambled eggs, oranges

Thursday:  Crock pot something - maybe a chicken dump

Friday:  Thai Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice*, steamed broccoli

Saturday:  Pizza and Salad

Sunday:  Sandwiches and leftovers

*These are new recipes and I'll probably tweak them to suit our family.  If they are yummy, I might blog about it in the future.

Hope you all have a great and productive week!

1 comment:

Carrie Huggins said...

LOVE the new Google profile pic. Where did you have it taken?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails