Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Meal Plan 4/7/14

Okay, so I'm falling behind the last couple of weeks.  It's been crazy busy around here and now we're on Spring Break.  But if I don't have something written down and planned out, we eat out way too much and go over budget.  Not good.  So here's the the plan:

Monday:  Sloppy Joe Casserole with steamed broccoli.  Everyone loved this and we will probably eat it again.  I just used my sloppy joe recipe and topped it with Jiffy cornbread mix in my cast iron skillet and baked it off in the oven.

Tuesday:  Baked Penne with Parmesan green beans, Ranch & Iceberg lettuce wedge and garlic cheddar drop biscuits

Wednesday: Fluffy Pancakes, bacon, fried taters and fruit

Thursday:  Potato Soup and bloomin biscuits

Friday:  Pizza

Saturday:  Chicken of some sort - I'm thawing it out now

Sunday:  Hot Dog roast, cole slaw, oven fries


This weekend, some friends and I are participating in the Dirty Girl Mud Run at Lake Lanier.  I'm so excited!!!  My husband and I are also staying the night at a hotel nearby so my parents are staying with the kids and cooking dinner Friday and Saturday night.

I haven't really prepared for the race, but it's all good.  I'll share pictures afterwards!

Have a great week!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails