Monday, September 1, 2014

Meal Plan Monday 9/1/14

It's been months since I've taken the time to update the blog.  Let's see...

I quit working at the Blue Eyed Daisy to work from home providing decorated cakes.  I secured my license, set up my website, and have been taking orders.  So far so good.

We attended the International Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses in Atlanta in July.  What a treat!  We met brothers and sisters from all over the world...Ukraine, Russia, England, Japan, Finland, Bahamas, Croatia, Ecuador, Mexico...I could go on.  It was so memorable, I truly hope my children know how special it was.

We moved to another congregation to help out with territory.  They have a large rural area and we are loving it.  I signed up to auxililary pioneer until whenever and it feels great.  I'm nervous about our financial situation, but I know Jehovah will take care of us.  That's one thing I got from the convention, seek first the kingdom and Jehovah will do the rest.  

We are working on a 15 year plan.  More about that later.

The kids are finally enrolled in the new charter school.

Wooley is a senior this year.  Woah!  How did that happen?!?

We are planning a camping trip with some friends and family.  We haven't been camping in a couple years and looking forward to it.

Well, I think that's pretty much it.

Here's the plan.  I'm thinking of going back to once a month cooking.  It helped out so much when the kids were smaller.  I think it will be great to get back into that.

Monday:  Chalupas with homemade salsa

Tuesday:  Spaghetti with meatballs, salad, garlic rolls (kids requested spaghetti)

Wednesday:  Breakfast for dinner

Thursday: Cheap Korean Beef with rice, honey carrots and roasted broccoli

Friday:  Pizza, Salad

Saturday:  Grilled Balsamic Chicken with salad

Sunday: Leftovers, if we have any (remember we have a teenage boy under the roof) and fend for yourself day

Hope y'all have a great week!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Candi!!! SO nice to hear from you :) Love your web site. I have quit making cakes all together so it's nice to see all of yours! Life gets busy and all of a sudden it's a few years later. Crazy. So glad to hear you are doing well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails