Monday, March 9, 2015

Low Carb Meal Plan March 9, 2015

Last week went surprisingly well!  I felt full and didn't cheat.  I planned my calories for an anniversary party we went to and I ate a little bit of the gluten free spicy carrot cake I made.  It was SO sweet!  I could barely eat it.   Everyone said it was tasty, so I'm guessing I just weaned my taste buds from the sugar.  

This week I'm trying a couple new recipes.  If you are reading this and have some great low carb ideas, I would love to see the recipes.

Monday:  Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza Chicken, Salad with avocado and dressing

Tuesday:  Green Chili Turkey Taco Salad

Wednesday: BBQ Meatloaf ,Salt & Vinegar Roasted Cauliflower, Mashed potatoes, Peas

Thursday:  Cheap Korean Beef over rice for the family, over broccoli slaw for me

Friday: Rosemary Garlic Pork Loin, mashed potatoes, salad,  roasted parmesan green beans

Saturday:  Dinner with friends

Sunday:  Cauliflower Pizza (didn't get to try it last Friday, it was too busy)

Breakfast:
2 eggs with Berry Smoothie or Veggie Scramble with apple

Lunch:
Tuna Avocado Wrap with tomatoes
Spicy Asian Meatballs (leftovers from last week) over a salad with sesame oil and vinegar dressing
BLT and avocado salad

Hope it goes well this week!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails